Our ministry exists to help deepen our relationship with Jesus Christ while providing intentional opportunities for growing and nurturing our mind, body and spirit as we journey through life together.
Women’s Events in August
- Tuesday, August 4 from 1:00-4:00 pm MT – Women’s NALC Annual Gathering – God Creates Women of Purpose: Women Who Reflect the Heart of God
- It’s virtual and free to attend – Go to the website to register
- Thursday, August 13 from 11:30-1:00 pm – Pikes Peak Women’s Connection Lunch
- Hotel Elegante, 2886 S Circle Dr, Colo Spgs, CO
- Featured Speaker: Dewey Reinhard – History of the Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Inspirational Speaker: Patsy Wurster – “Just Keep Digging!”
- Cost is $20 per person (but don’t let the $20 stop you from going, we can help with that if needed)
- RSVP by August 6 – Email Jeanette if you are able to attend – [email protected]
Coming in September
REVIVE! – stay tuned for details of the next REVIVE! Virtual Event hosted by the BFLC Women’s Ministry. But first, we need your help to determine the best day and time for these events. Just take this one-minute survey.