Navigating Marriage Challenges
Have you found yourself caving in to the demands of the moment? Or taking aggressive action without a fully fleshed-out plan or mutual agreement with your spouse? With humility, humor, and Biblical wisdom, XO Marriage speakers, Sean and Lanette, share practical tips that helped them break the cycle of poorly navigated problems in their 22 years of marriage.
- During this retreat you’ll discover how to:
- Process the change you are experiencing
- Assess your past to recognize your present
- Understand your spouse’s response to change
- Grow closer to your spouse through conflict
- Create a plan of action you agree on together
- Anticipate a healthy future for a lasting legacy
Join us at Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp from April 1-3, 2022 for a fun weekend of learning, fellowship and enjoying the beautiful landscape on the side of the Eagle Peak in the Sangre de Cristo mountains.
Check out the video of the camp!
For details or to sign up contact Lisa Regennitter at [email protected] or call 719-495=2221 as soon as possible as space is limited.