Black Forest Lutheran Church Day Camp
July 5 – 9 from 9:00 AM – 12:15PM
Come join us at Day Camp! REGISTER HERE
BFLC Day Camp is a unique experience designed to provide a vibrant and faith formative experience that nurtures relationships between adults and children in and around the Black Forest community. BFLC Day Camp is a relational and high-energy program that is fun for all ages. Each day leaders will provide energetic worship, games, singing, snacks and arts and crafts. Volunteers from BFLC will work with Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp staff in all of these areas and have the opportunity to participate and play alongside the kids.
- Sondance – Each day begins with an interactive time to share the daily theme through use of scripture, song, drama, puppets, etc. The theme for this year is “Takin’ It Down The Mountain”.
- Bible Study – The Bible Study and week’s theme will unfold in small groups
- Music – Music is an integral part of the Day Camp program, therefore kids are encouraged to sing and dance every day.
- Recreation – Fun outdoor games appropriate for each age group.
- Arts and Crafts – The campers make something each day that ties in with the daily theme and provides them an opportunity to bring Day Camp home to their family.
- Devotions/Rest – This is a quiet time to review what was learned during the day.
- Snacks – Each day BFLC will provide drinks and snacks.
To be in compliance with the Department of Public Health and for the safety of the BFLC campers, staff, and community, we will be requiring one week of temperature/health checks for each person prior to the beginning of Day Camp.
VBS/Day Camp Leaders will send email reminders every day of the week leading up to VBS/Day Camp. So, email addresses will be required at registration.
Please fill out the Health Form below and bring with your child on July 5th.
We hope to see your smiling faces on July 5th!