Worship is the center of our life of faith.
We celebrate Holy Communion each Sunday as we gather to worship.
Prayers for healing are available during Holy Communion for individuals or families on a regular basis.
Our worship is a blend of traditional and contemporary styles using various resources, including
the ELW (Evangelical Lutheran Worship) and WOV (With One Voice) hymnals.
Worship times during the school year are 8 and 10:30 am, with classes for all ages at 9:30 am.
1st Sunday Contemporary
2nd Sunday Traditional
3rd Sunday 8:00 - Traditional
10:30 - Contemporary
4th Sunday Traditional
Summer worship is at 9:00 am at which time we enjoy worshipping in our outdoor worship area
on alternating Sundays.
Children are welcome. Worship includes a Children's Sermon. Childcare, up to age 4, is also available.
• Acolyte - A young person, wearing a white robe, assists in worship by lighting candles.
• Altar Guild - duties
• Assisting Ministers - Two adults, wearing white robes, receive the bread and offering, following collection, and pour
wine during communion.
• Crucifer - A youth, wearing a white robe, carries the processional cross during festival (special) Sundays at the start
and end of the service.
• Greeters - The greeters welcome members and visitors with a smile and handshake as they arrive.
• Praying Ministers - Prayers for healing are often available during Holy Communion for individuals or families.
• Scripture Reader - An adult reads the First and Second scriptures from the pulpit.
• Ushers - Ushers greet everyone warmly when they arrive, provide each person with a bulletin, escort people
to their seats if they are in need of extra assistance, take a count of those present during worship, and
collect the offering for presentation at the altar.